- Non-surgical fat reduction treatment. It is an effective and time-efficient option.
- It uses a precise type of electromagnetic energy that is applied from the surface of your skin with no incisions and no needles.
- The energy tones your chosen muscles at a deep level that exercise rarely reaches, while also breaking down fat in the treatment area.
- Also called Vaginoplasty, is a tightening procedure designed to increase sexual gratification.
- It involves the tightening of the inner and outer muscles and structures of the vagina enhancing vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control. Vaginal Rejuvenation treats vaginal relaxation, a common condition associated with childbirth and aging.
- It’s a long-lasting investment. Unless another vaginal childbirth occurs, patients are typically good to go for the rest of their lives. Though it’s normal that all parts of the body relax slightly as we age, the vaginal area should not return to the degree of relaxation experienced prior to surgery.
- Urinary incontinence is the involuntary leakage of urine. It means a person urinates when they do not want to. Control over the urinary sphincter is either lost or weakened.
- Treatment will depend on several factors, such as the type of incontinence, the patient’s age, general health, and their mental state. Ask Dr. McCord about what treatment method is right for you.